The iOS productivity app, iDisplay, is currently on sale for $1.99. This app typically sells for $4.99. It promises to “Turn your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into additional display for your Mac or Windows computer. Increase your personal productivity by extending your computer screen!”. Use the direct download link below to cash in on these savings.
iDisplay for iPhone & iPad now only $1.99
Perfect tool for multitaskers, iDisplay lets you use your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch as interactive wireless display to give you more screen real estate or mirror your main display.
“iDisplay app turns your iPad or iPhone into secondary screen – too good to be true. That’s… brilliant. I mean, I can think of about a billion uses for this.” -MobileCrunch
“Yet another reason to buy an iPad: iDisplay” -MobileWhack
Why choose iDisplay over hardware display?
– Your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch can be your secondary display
– Works with both Mac and Windows computers
– iDisplay lets you interact with your additional display: move objects, draw, control playback
– Zoom and Pan your desktop right on iOS device
– Easily switch between portrait and landscape screen orientations: simply rotate your device and it will adjust automatically
– Normal and double resolution modes for Retina displays
– Connect up to 36 iOS devices to one Mac, select their layout once and use it anytime later
– Customize display settings for each device you use as your secondary display, iDisplay will remember your preferences
– Create a list of favorite apps which you regularly use on iDisplay and move them to iDisplay with one click!
On Mac OS X you can choose one of 3 following iDisplay modes:
– Use iDisplay as regular secondary display: gives you more screen space for everything you have to keep your eye on.
– Mirror image from main display on your iPad / iPhone / iPod touch: comes in handy when you need to share your desktop with your audience. Keep in mind that iDisplay allows to connect up to 36 iOS devices to one Mac!
– Single-window mode: use iDisplay for one application of your choice. Quickly move selected apps from list of your favorite apps to iDisplay with one click!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!