Audible via Living Social is offering 2 months of free audiobooks right now. The deal, which requires no payment at all, nets you one free audiobook of your choice each month from the over 150,000 titles available. With this deal, you’ll also get a bonus subscription to The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times and “30% off à la carte purchases.” Audible’s “Great Listen Guarantee” allows users to exchange books and content they are not happy with. More details below.
This deal is valid for new customers and for those in the US only. Be sure to be very aware of when your free period is up, as Audible will automatically charge you for the next month unless you manually cancel your membership (which can be done at anytime).
With Audible — the popular audio entertainment platform easily accessible from your smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player — you can enjoy one audiobook of your choice each month. Try it out for free with this offer:
- Claim your free offer for your first two months of membership for free
- Audible’s extensive catalog boasts more than 150,000 titles, from the latest bestsellers to radio programs
- Includes a bonus subscription to The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times
- Additional membership perk: Enjoy 30% off à la carte purchases
- Great Listen Guarantee lets you exchange any audiobook you don’t like
- Valid for new members only. At the end of the 1-month promotional period, your Audible.com subscription will be renewed at $14.95 per month. You can cancel your membership at any time.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!