The official Worx eBay Store is offering the manufacturer refurbished Worx 32V Cordless Lithium-Ion Multi-Purpose Blower/Sweeper/Cleaner w/ 8 Attachments (WG575.1) for $64.99 shipped. That’s $95 under the original listing, $75 under the new price from Worx, $68 better than Amazon new and the best refurbished price we’ve seen.
It is a cordless, lightweight solution that can be used to clean, clear, sweep, brush, inflate, deflate, dry, and more in a compact package. It comes with 8 different attachments, the Lithium-Ion battery, a standard charger, an accessory bag and a standard 2 year warranty from Worx. This model has received a 4.2/5 star rating among Amazon customers. With the savings here, you can easily pick up an extra Lithium battery if needed or the accompanying gutter cleaning kit.
Next up, Best Buy has the
SodaStream Genesis Home Soda Maker in black for $49.99 shipped.
Head below for the rest of today’s best Home Deals:
- Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Colored Stainless Steel Knife Set $22 (orig. $65) | Groupon #1 Best Seller – $25.30 Prime shipped
- Lodge Deep Camp Dutch Oven, 8-Quart $45 (orig. $110) | Amazon
- Ball Regular Mouth Mason Sip and Straw Lids $5 (Reg. $7) | Amazon
- BalanceFrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale $25 (orig. $60) | Amazon
- Eparé Universal Knife Block $18 (orig. $60) | Groupon
- Puffs Basic Facial Tissues: 180 per Box (Pack of 24) $40 (Reg. $52) | Amazon
- 2-Pack OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer $11 (Reg. $20) | Tanga
- Beer glasses, drink dispenser, more up to 63% off | Woot
- Indoor/Outdoor Motion Sensing Lights (4-Pack) $48 (orig. $140) | Woot
- Hitachi/Tanaka Outdoor Power tools up to 67% off | Woot
- HDX Pneumatic Kit with Measuring Tape $100 (Reg. $210) | Home Depot
More notable Home Deals still alive:
Starbucks continues to offer $25 off purchases of $100 or more site-wide using code RMN25SEPT. Orders of $75 or more ship free. The code works on everything including coffee and tea, mugs/drinkwear, Starbucks gifts/extras and the Verismo coffee machines (providing orders are over $100).
- Dyson DC40 Multi Floor Bagless Vac (refurb) $290 (orig. $599) | eBay
- Dyson DC25 Animal Upright Vac (refurb) $200 (orig. $549) | eBay
- Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Stick Vac $17 (orig. $40) | Amazon #1 Best Seller
- Dirt Devil Purpose Bagless Handheld Vac (refurb) $30 (orig. $60) | eBay
- Worx 20-Volt cordless Sweeper/Blower (refurb) $50 (orig. $155) | eBay
- Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush for Kids $40 (Reg. $50)
More on the Worx 32V Cordless Lithium-Ion Multi-Purpose Blower/Sweeper/Cleaner:
Around 85% of the dirt in your home is tracked, blown or carried in from entry points like your garage, deck, porch or workshop. With the versatility of the WORX AIR and its convenient attachments, you can create a Clean Zone at these entry points with minimal time and effort.
Quickly clear off your outdoor spaces with the WORX AIR. The angled, Long Tube gives you access to hard-to-reach places, such as underneath furniture, decks or cars.
Inflate objects with power & speed and dust those narrow areas around your home or vehicle with the Inflator Nozzle & Detail Brush attachments.
Clean out spider webs, window sills or pollen easier by providing direct air through the WORX AIR’s Dust Brush attachment.
Next up, Best Buy has the SodaStream Genesis Home Soda Maker in black for $49.99 shipped. That’s $80 under the original listing, $37 under Amazon and the best price we’ve seen on this Genesis model. The regularly less expensive Fountain Jet model goes for $69 on Amazon where it sits as the #1 Best Selling Soda Maker. It allows you to “transform ordinary tap water into fresh great-tasting soda or sparkling water in less than 30 seconds.” The Genesis requires no electricity, no batteries, no clean up and offers more than 60 “better-for-you regular, diet and all-natural soda mix varieties with no high-fructose corn syrup and no aspartame.” This model has received a 4.2/5 star rating from nearly 100 Amazon customers. With the savings you can stock up on extra carbonating bottles, flavor packs and more.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!