The official Dyson eBay store is offering a brand new Dyson AM08 Pedestal Fan in blue/iron for $249.99 shipped (seen above in silver). That’s $200 under the original listing, as much as $132 below Amazon’s AM08 listings and the best price we can find.
This fan features Dyson’s Air Multiplier tech offering a safe bladeless design and smooth air flow. It is 35% quieter than previous gen models and comes with both a remote and a 2 year warranty from Dyson. This model sits with a 4+ star rating on Amazon. For more Dyson deals, head over to our previous roundup where you’ll find deep discounts on stick/hand vacs and Dyson’s Hot + Cool fans.
On top of this Cuisinart Compact Gas Grill for $120 shipped (Reg. $200), down below you’ll find the rest of today’s best home deals including a Lithium rechargeable Snakelight from Black + Decker, a DEWALT tool kit for $100 off, travel mugs and much more:
- Black + Decker 4V MAX* Lithium Rechargeable Snakelight $20 (Orig. $40) | eBay
- DEWALT Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo (5-Tool) $299 (Reg. $399) | Home Depot
- Chamberlain MyQ-Garage Controls w/ Smartphone $91 (Orig. $130) | Amazon
- Milwaukee 1/4″ Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit $89 (Orig. $170) | Home Depot
- Milwaukee 2-Way Convertible Hand Truck $50 (Reg. $80) | Sears
- Philips Sonicare Airfloss Pro Electric Flosser $60 clip coupon (Orig. $90) | Amazon
- Starfrit Pro-Apple Peeler with bonus core slicer $10 (Orig. $17) | Amazon
- Culina French Fry Potato Cutter $18 (Orig. $30) | Amazon
- Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub $12 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug $27 (Orig. $40) | Amazon
- Tervis 4-Pack Tumbler cups $27 (Orig. $40) | Amazon
- Contigo Trekker Kids Water Bottle 2-Pack $13 (Reg. $15+) | Amazon
- Spring Event Patio, Lawn & Garden items up to $100 off | Amazon
More Home Deals Still Alive: Dyson DC35 stick/hand vac $175, Hot + Cool fan (refurb) $140, more
More on the Dyson DC35:
Like all Dyson fans, AM08 has patented Air Multiplier technology for powerful airflow projection. Air is accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project a powerful, cooling flow of high-velocity air. And with no blades, the airflow is smooth – not choppy. Dyson engineers developed AM08 to be quieter and more energy efficient than its predecessor, with no compromise in performance.
AM08 is 35% quieter than its predecessor AM03. Streamlined air channels reduce airflow turbulence so that air passes through the machine more quietly and with greater efficiency. It also has an acoustically engineered motor bucket to reduce vibration and therefore noise. Energy efficiency has also been improved. With smoother airflow through the machine, the DC motor doesn’t need to work so hard so less energy is required to channel the air for the same performance.
Energy wastage has been reduced with the addition of a sleep-timer – enabling you to set exactly when you want the Dyson Cool to be working. The fan can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours. AM08 comes with a remote control providing 10 precise airflow settings – as well as one touch oscillation control for smoother oscillation. For extra convenience, the remote is curved and magnetized to store neatly on the machine. With no blades and no awkward safety grilles, all Dyson fans are very easy to clean. And they all come with a 2 year guarantee – parts and labor.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!