The Black Friday ads have been rolling in over the last week. We’ve seen Target, Best Buy, Walmart and more all showcase their plans for the big day. Today, we’re diving into HHGregg’s 2016 Black Friday event. The plan is to open retail locations on the 25th at 7AM until 10PM. Doors will open again on Saturday and Sunday at 9AM. HHGregg is planning on sitting out Thanksgiving Day this year but will offer some deals via its online store.
There will be a variety of doorbusters available on Friday while supplies last. Hit the jump for our favorite deals and a look at the ad.
Top picks from HHGregg include:
- Beats Tour 2 In-Ear Headphones: $50 (Reg. $90)*
- Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Bundle: $250 (Reg. $300)
- PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle: $250 (Reg. $300)
- LG 43-inch 4K HDR Smart UHDTV: $300 (Reg. $450)
- 48-inch 1080p LED HDTV: $130*
- Bose SoundTrue II Headphones: $100 (Reg. $100)*
- Amazon Echo Dot: $40 (Reg. $50)
- Amazon Echo: $140 (Reg. $180)
- Chromecast 2nd Gen.: $25 (Reg. $35)
- Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro:
- 9-inch: $130 (Reg. $150)
- 12-inch: $150 (Reg. $170)
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro: $90 (Reg. $100)
- Amazon Fire 8GB Tablet: $33 (Reg. $50)
- Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vac: $300 (Reg. $400)
*Denotes doorbuster deal
Be sure to keep your eye one our Black Friday 2016 guide for all of the best price drops and more. Follow us on Twitter and give our Facebook page a like so you don’t miss anything.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!