Verizon has the Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband in black or slate (small or large sizes) for $39.99 shipped. That’s around $70 below the going rate at Amazon and others. It is also the current best price around. Rated 3.4/5 stars from over 14,000 Amazon customers with more than 50% of them leaving a 4+ star rating.
Verizon is also offering the Fitbit Charge wristband with heart rate monitoring for $59.99 shipped (Reg. $100), also the current best price.
- Charge syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet. Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Water Resistance: Charge has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Charge off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
- Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal, or implanted medical device. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours. Battery life: up to 7 – 10 days. Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
Energize your day with Charge—an advanced activity wristband that tracks your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected throughout the day with real-time fitness stats and Caller ID on the OLED display. And when the day is done, automatically monitor your sleep and set a silent, vibrating alarm. Whether you’re at the office or on the go, Charge wirelessly syncs your stats to your smartphone and computer to help you find the motivation you need to achieve your goals.
Certain features like Auto Sleep Tracking and SmartTrack may be disabled when using this accessory. Classic accessory bands are the recommended accessory for high intensity workouts and sleep tracking. • Do not wear the Flex 2 Pendant accessory while sleeping or during high intensity activity, as doing so could create a choking hazard. • Flex 2 Pendant accessories contain magnets. Magnets may interfere with pacemakers, defibrillators, or other medical devices. Consult your physician and the manufacturer of your medical device before using to determine if these accessories are safe for you. If the accessories may be interfering with your pacemaker, defibrillator, or other medical device, do not wear the accessories.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!