Amazon offers the Roku Premiere+ 4K Streaming Media Player for $79 shipped. Also at B&H, and available at Walmart or Best Buy for $0.99 more. That’s up to $21 off the regular going rate and an Amazon all-time low. Rated 4.1/5 stars by nearly 900 Amazon customers.
Roku Premiere+ Features:
- Perfect for HD and 4K Ultra HD TVs, features fast quad-core processor and 802.11ac dual-band wireless.
- 4K Ultra HD at 60fps with four times the resolution of 1080p HD, delivering crisp detail and brilliant, life-like images.
- Vibrant HDR displaying an incredible range of colors, brighter whites, and deeper blacks.
- Enhanced point anywhere remote with headphones for private listening.
- Unbiased search across top channels. Find where it’s free or cheapest to watch.
Get powerful performance, stunning 4K and HDR picture quality, and an advanced remote for an amazing streaming experience. The new Roku Premiere+ is for HD & 4K Ultra HD TVs. It delivers ultra-smooth quad-core streaming, brilliant 4K resolution at 60fps, vibrant HDR color, access to 450,000+ movies and TV episodes across 4,500+ paid or free channels, and a handy point anywhere remote. The 4K experience requires a compatible 4K TV and 4K content. HDR requires a compatible HDR TV and HDR content. Such content will not be available on all channels. Check with the 4K channel partner for specific bandwidth requirements to access its 4K content.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!