Amazon offers the Philips Wake-Up Light with Sunrise Simulation (HF3500) for $49.99 shipped. That’s a $20 savings off the regular going rate and the best offer that we’ve seen at Amazon this year. Rated 3.8/5 stars.
Philips HF3500 Features:
- Wake-up naturally and improve your ability to function in the morning
- Only Philips Wake-up Lights are clinically proven to work
- Bright yellow sunrise simulation wakes you up gradually with natural light
- Includes a tap-to-snooze alarm clock and a beep function to ensure you wake up on time
- Use as a bedside lamp with 10 brightness settings
Inspired by the naturally brightening light of the sunrise, the Philips HF3500 Wake-up Light gradually increases in brightness over a 30-minute period before your wakeup time, growing more intense until your room is filled with bright yellow light. This process of changing and increasing light stimulates your body to wake up naturally and comfortably. By the time light has filled the room, a gentle beep completes the wakeup experience, leaving you ready for the day ahead. Scientifically proven to be a more effective way of waking up, the Wake-up Light also leaves you more energized and in a better mood upon awakening.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!