Amazon is offering the Samsung SmartThings Outlet w/ Amazon Alexa support for $35.99 shipped. Also available from Best Buy and Newegg. That takes 23% off the regular going rate, is an Amazon all-time low and the best offer currently available. Rated 4.2/5 stars from 246 customers.
While the SmartThings Outlet does work with Amazon Echo, if you’re looking to take full advantage of Samsung’s home automation platform you can pickup the SmartThings Hub or even the full Home Monitoring Kit. If you’re in the market for a new router, Samsung’s latest mesh network also sports SmartThings integration.
Samsung SmartThings Outlet Features:
- Connects to the Samsung SmartThings Hub to automate and monitor your home from the SmartThings smart phone app.
- Monitor and control lights, electronics, and small appliances from anywhere.
- Set Lights, electronics, and small appliances to turn on and off automatically.
- Wireless, simple to install, and easy to connect to your Samsung SmartThings Hub.
- SmartThings works with products from Samsung, Amazon, Bose, Schlage, Yale, Cree, Osram Lightify, Honeywell, First Alert, and more. Look for the Works With SmartThings logo or visit smartthings.com for a look at the full list of compatible devices.
- Control lights, electronics and small appliances from your smartphone.
- Power things like coffee machines, Crock-Pots, A/C units, portable heaters and fans using your smartphone.
The Samsung SmartThings Outlet lets you control lights, electronics, and small appliances in your home remotely from your mobile device. Using the free Samsung SmartThings app, you can set timers for devices plugged into the Samsung SmartThings Outlet to automatically turn on and off based on a schedule or in response to other activities in your home.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!