Each year Amazon and its Book Editorial team sift through all of the new releases in order to select the best titles for readers to enjoy. Among Amazon’s Best Books of the Year, you’ll find the editors top 10 picks for 2017 so far. So if you’re looking for titles to add to your summer reading list, this is the perfect place to start.
Whether you’re into novels telling stories of distant futures, romantic escapades, touching memoirs or anything in between, there’s probably a title that’ll catch your eye. If movies are more of your thing though, Amazon has a variety of film rentals for only $0.10.
Amazon’s Top 10 Books of the Year
- The Ministry of Utmost Happiness by Arundhati Roy
- Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
- Priestdaddy by Patricia Lockwood
- You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sherman Alexie
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak
- Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body by Roxane Gay
- Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow by Yuval Noah Harari
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!