Vanskytek via Amazon offers its 80-inch RGB USB-Powered LED Bias Lighting Strip for $11.99 when code VSD5YF20 is applied at checkout. You can also pick up a white version for just $9.99 with the same code. Shipping is free with a Prime membership or in orders over $25. That saves you 20% in both cases and drop the prices to the best we’ve seen. Both carry 4+ star ratings from hundreds of shoppers.
Vansky LED Bias Lighting Strip features:
- Adds a subtle led back light to your monitor, reducing the eyestrain caused by differences in picture brightness from scene to scene in movies, shows and games.
- The color and brightness of the LEDs are carefully calibrated, making blacks blacker and colors more vibrant.
- LED light strip is 80 inch can be cut with scissors on the cut marks (white lines) to fit the desired size of your TV. USB cable is 16 inch. Use the 3m adhesive to attach to almost any surface, flexible strips bend to your desired positions. Attention: ensure the back of your TV is free from dust before install to avoid falling off.
- High-brightness 60 LEDs last up to 100,000 LED lighting hours.
- Includes Vansky LED strip light bias lighting for TV with on-off button and spare 3m adhesive tape.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!