Amazon currently has the Timbuk2 Command Laptop Messenger Large Bag on sale for $63.74 shipped with free returns. This bag normally costs around between $119-159 from Timbuk2 directly, $85 at Amazon, and is at an all-time low right now.
With an external access zipper for your cables or passports, this bag is perfect for the traveler. It’s also got amazing ratings, with over 675 reviews for a 4.5/5 star.
Timbuk2 Command Laptop Bag features:
- Supports up to a 17-inch laptop, perfect for the new 15-inch MacBook Pro with TouchBar
- Separate iPad/tablet padded sleeve
- External access zipper pocket on the side offers quick access to your power brick or cords
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Napoleon side-entry pocket for access without undoing the flap
Jet-setters, rejoice: every detail of the Command Messenger was designed for the needs of the savvy traveler. At the airport, strap down the hook and loop silencers for seamless access to your boarding pass and ID. Tricot-lined pockets make sure your electronics and polarized shades make it unscathed through the journey. Any destination will do: the Command’s continental styling is equally suited to business and pleasure. From Antwerp to Australia, you’re clear for takeoff.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!