Today only, Daily Steals is offering the Apple Nike + iPod Sport kit for only $16. This kit retails for $29.
Use the Apple Nike + iPod Sport Kit to track your workouts, set goals, and keep the rhythm going. The kit comes with a sensor to put in one of your Nike+ shoes and a receiver which connects to your iPod nano. iPod touch and 3GS and later models of the iPhone include built-in support for Nike + iPod, so there’s no need to use the receiver with those models.
Warranty: 90 Days
• Track Workouts
• Set Goals
• Includes Sensor & Receiver
• Use with Nike + iPod Cardio Equipment
• Save Workout Info to Nikeplus
• iPod nano 1st generation
• iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum)
• iPod nano 3rd generation (video)
• iPod nano 4th generation (video)
• iPod touch 2nd generation
No Sensor Required:
• iPod nano and iPhone 3GS and later
• Nike + shoes
• iPod nano with the Nike + iPod Sport Kit Receiver or iPod touch (2nd gen)
• iPod nano software v1.2 and iTunes 6.0.5 or later (available via free download)
• Mac with USB 2.0 port
• Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later or PC with USB 2.0 port and Windows 2000 (SP4) or XP (SP2)
• Internet access and (free) Nike.com account
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!