You’ve waited all year for it — Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is finally here. And it’s huge. The men’s side of the sale alone includes more than 4,000 items from a range of brands including Nike, Calvin Klein, Burberry, The North Face, Lacoste, Patagonia, Lucky Brand, Original Penguin, Michael Kors, Sperry, Versace, and many others.
There’s no doubt that this sale can feel overwhelming but if you follow a couple of these tips you should be able to spot some killer deals. Use the “Narrow by:” filters at the top of the page. I recommend using the “brand” and “price” options to weed out brands you’re not a fan of and crazy expensive items. You can select multiple brands at a time so go ahead and tick off everything you’re interested in. I also like to use the “Sort by featured” and “Sort by newest” filters to see what’s hot. Another option is to browse the sale catalog to get a good overview of what’s available.
As an added bonus, all Nordstrom Rewards members will earn double points from July 17th to July 19th. The Anniversary Sale ends August 3rd. As of right now size and color selections are plentiful, but there’s no doubt that’ll change as popular items begin to sell out. All orders qualify for free shipping and returns.
Some of our favorite deals include:
- Psycho Bunny Piqué Knit Polo: $56.90 (Reg. $85)
- Lacoste Pima Cotton Jersey V-Neck T-Shirt: $32.50 (Reg. $50)
- Nordstrom Regular Fit Piqué Polo: $29.90 (Reg. $43)
- Nordstrom Non-Iron Check Dress Shirt: $32.90 (Reg. $50)
- Michael Kors Non-Iron Dress Shirt: $38.90 (Reg. $60)
- Lucky Brand ‘Paperweight’ Jersey Polo: $32.90 (Reg. $50)
- 7 For All Mankind ‘Brett’ Modern Bootcut Jeans: $118.90 (Reg. $178)
We also picked out our favorite deals for women.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!