Following the introduction of the iPhone Xs and Apple Watch Series 4, Apple today has cut prices for a variety of products through its online refurbished. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have seen notable price cuts, as has the Apple Watch Series 1, and Series 2.
The 38mm Apple Watch Series 1 in Rose Gold aluminum can be had for $169. This includes the Pink Sand Sport Band and is down from its pre-event price of $209.
If you’re looking for a 42mm model, the Apple Watch Series 1 is available for $189 in a handful of different colors and configurations. Prior to today’s event, the device was going for $239.
More refurbished Apple Watch deals from Apple:
- Apple Watch Series 1, 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Cocoa Sport Band – $189
- Apple Watch Series 1, 42mm Rose Gold Aluminum Case with Midnight Blue Sport Band – $189
- Apple Watch Series 2, 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Midnight Blue Sport Band – $249
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS, 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band – $239
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS, 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band – $259
- …Shop Apple’s full refurb Apple Watch store here...
Meanwhile, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have also seen price drops following the unveil of the iPhone Xs and iPhone XR. The iPhone 7 with 32GB of storage is available for $379 in black, jet black, silver, rose gold, and gold. This is down from the previous refurb price of $499.
The iPhone 7 Plus with 32GB of storage is available for $479 in black, jet black, silver, gold, and rose gold. That’s a deep discount from the pre-event pricing of $599.
Shop Apple’s full refurbished iPhone collection right here.
While we have seen lower prices on these devices from other retailers, Apple refurb products are some of the best you can buy. They include brand new batteries, a new outer shell, and a 1 year warranty.
Catch up on all of today’s Apple news over at 9to5Mac. Find the best Apple Watch bands in our full rundown here.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!