BuyDig’s official eBay Store is offering the LG Watch Urbane Smartwatch in Gold or Silver for $179.99 shipped. That’s nearly 50% below the original $350 price tag, between $50 and $70 below the going rate from retailers like Best Buy and Walmart, matching our previous mention and the best price we can find. In fact, it’s more than $20 below the lowest it has ever gone for on Amazon.
Compatible with Android/iOS, the Urbane comes in both Gold and Silver and features:
- 1.3″ Full Circle P-OLED Display with Gorilla Glass 3 and Full Metal Body with Screw-Less Back Cover
- Compatible with most devices with an Android 4.3 or later operating system
- Fitness Integration with Built-In Continuous Heart Rate Monitor and syncs with sensors and applications for real time health and fitness data
- Environmental Biosensors – detects and tracks Barometric Pressure, Gyroscopic Movements, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic Sensor, PPG Heart Rate Monitor
- Music Streaming – stream music stored in the internal memory to a compatible Bluetooth device. Please note: The watch can be used only to receive notifications and accept/reject calls. Once accepted, you must then use your phone to talk.
You’ll also want to check out the refurbished LG G Watch (W100) Smartwatch in Black for $51.96 shipped at A4C. That’s nearly 50% below the average selling price, $25 below the next best and the lowest we can find on this model.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!